SFIL Weekly Report (Aug. 23–Aug. 29)
7D High: 9.11U
7D Price Change: -11.79%
1M Price Change: 4.31%
Circulating Supply: 1,650,000
Staking Amount: 1,482,846(As of 10:00 a.m., August 30)
Staking Percentage: 89.87% (As of 10:00 a.m., August 30)
SFIL held an online AMA with Bixiaobai last week.
1. From September 10 to 12, SFIL will be attending the “China Blockchain Industry Summit” at the Beijing National Convention Center. Additionally, we’ll have a booth for project display there. Alan, CMO of SFIL, is going to host the roundtable sharing.
3. From September 15 to 17, SFIL will be attending the “2021 World Blockchain Industry Summit” hosted by the Communications Administration of Shenzhen Municipality, and participating in the First Blockchain Application Experience Exhibition. Bit Gu, head of the global community, will give a keynote speech during the summit.
- Filecoin is announcing a collaboration with Polygon to accelerate Web3 interoperability between both ecosystems.
- JigStack Gallery Integrates IPFS and Filecoin.
- Mask Network and Filecoin announced a collaboration to bridge the gap between Web2 and Web3 by bringing decentralized storage solutions to Mask users.
- On August 24th, IPFSForce hosted the Filecoin Genesis Block Online Summit, a one-year anniversary celebration of the Filecoin Space Race.