SFIL Weekly Report (Aug. 30–Sept. 05)
7D High: 10.66U
7D Price Change: 18.54%
1M Price Change: 11.12%
Circulating Supply: 1,650,000
Staking Amount: 1,565,803(As of 10:00 a.m., September 6)
Staking Percentage: 94.90% (As of 10:00 a.m., September 6)
SFIL held an online AMA with Lian Block last week.
1. From September 10 to 12, SFIL will be attending the “China Blockchain Industry Summit” at the Beijing National Convention Center. Additionally, we’ll have a booth for project display there. Alan, CMO of SFIL, is going to host the roundtable sharing.
3. From September 15 to 17, SFIL will be attending the “2021 World Blockchain Industry Summit” hosted by the Communications Administration of Shenzhen Municipality, and participating in the First Blockchain Application Experience Exhibition. Bit Gu, head of the global community, will give a keynote speech during the summit.
1. Asia Hackathon Season 2021 is a multi-month hackathon series that will identify, accelerate, and highlight the incredible development work being done in Asia with the Filecoin and IPFS stacks. About $500,000 in prizes and grants will be rewarded to the teams, startups, projects, and entrepreneurs taking part!
2. The Starling Lab is building frameworks to restore integrity to the world's data. See Starling in action through past case studies, including testimonies of genocide, photographic archives, and more.
3. Registration for Filecoin Launchpad Accelerator II Demo Day, powered by Tachyon Accel, is now open Rocket 20 companies from 11 countries across 5 continents are building the future of NFTs, DeFi, gaming, social, infrastructure, & beyond.