SFIL Weekly Report (Jul. 26–Aug. 1)
7D High: 9.48U
7D Price Change: +6.64%
1M Price Change: -10.39%
Circulating Supply: 1,250,000
Staking Amount: 1,128,237(As of 10:00 a.m., August 2)
Staking Percentage: 90.26% (As of 10:00 a.m., August 2)
On July 30, SFIL celebrated its 6-month anniversary and received blessings from hundreds of industry partners. Additionally, Bit Gu, CBO of SFIL, made a wonderful online sharing that night.
1. Bit Gu, CBO of SFIL, will join the 25th “Innovate For Future” event and make a sharing on risk identification of distributed storage projects on August 4.
2. On August 7, SFIL will be attending the “Remain True to Our Original Aspiration — FAF Blockchain Summit”. Alan, CMO of SFIL, is going to host the roundtable sharing and Bit Gu will make a sharing during the roundtable meeting.
3. On August 8, SFIL will hold a meetup for SFIL advocates in Futian district, Shenzhen.
- Filecoin and Hedera Hashgraph Announce Grant Program to Propel Web3 Interoperability
- Outlier Ventures has launched the Filecoin Base Camp accelerator in collaboration with Protocol Labs dedicated to exceptional startups that leverage Filecoin, IPFS and lib2p.
- HackFS is right around the corner, from July 30 — August 20 and there is still time left to apply! The virtual hackathon with ETHGlobal and Protocol Labs will bring together developers and founders to focus on building dapps, web3, decentralized storage, and everything in between.
- The Filecoin Techstars Accelerator program targets founders and devs from both Web2 and Web3 as they build decentralized applications for data curation, digital asset management, infrastructure and tools, DeFi, data storage, caching, and archival services. The Accelerator will accept applications from mid-September through the end of November 2021. Ten selected startups will participate in a hybrid virtual/in-person accelerator program from March through June 2022. Over the course of three months, founders will receive funding, benefit from curated workshops and educational sessions, and gain access to Techstars’ renowned network of investors, founders, and mentors.