SFIL Weekly Report (Sept. 20–Sept. 26)
SFIL — The World’s First Filecoin Standard Full Hashrate Token
7D High: 7.20U
7D Price Change: -28.96%
1M Price Change: -28.48%
Circulating Supply: 1,850,000
Staking Amount: 1,676,702(As of 10:00 a.m., September 27)
Staking Percentage: 90.63% (As of 10:00 a.m., September 27)
- From October 13 to 15, SFIL will be attending the “2021 World Blockchain Industry Summit” hosted by the Communications Administration of Shenzhen Municipality, and participating in The First Blockchain Application Experience Exhibition. Bit Gu, head of the global community, will give a keynote speech during the summit.
- On October 15, SFIL will be attending the Global Digital Economy and Distributed Storage Summit. Additionally, we had a booth for project display there. Bit Gu, CBO of SFIL, will give a keynote speech during the summit. Alan, CMO of SFIL, will host the roundtable sharing.
- Filecoin Project Gravity has launched and is offering awards for community storage providers who can bring large datasets onto the Filecoin network. Invite your customers and help create the data gravity pull. Find out more about how you can participate, and what awards are available!
- Last month, the first Storage Provider Public Meeting was held by Filecoin Foundation
- Asia Hackathon Season is still going strong! Registration for the Mars event, co-hosted by Polygon, is open until October 3rd, and is open to all builders and developers looking to disrupt the current data storage realm by creating inventive solutions utilizing the Filecoin and IPFS frameworks.
Find Us: Twitter, Medium, Telegram, YouTube